- Read 100 books: Ok, according to my Goodreads Reading Challenge, I have read 39 books so far! I think I have impressed myself.
- Review at least 2x a month: As of today I have done 22 reviews this year. I am very happy with that. I have not been reviewing as actively as I started, but I have rechallenged myself to at least once a week reviews (check them out on Wednesdays).
- Try Audiobooks: I have only done one audiobook so far, The Food of a Younger Land by Mark Kurlansky. I did start The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex, but had trouble following it. I don't think it was any issue of the book or narration, however I think my brain likes to picture plot during fiction, while it can process non-fiction titles on the go? I have three more to go, so time to find another for the commutes I have coming up this month.
- Finish Four Projects: I finished the Starburst Hat last month, and currently have two projects on needles.
- Sort my Stash: Still thinking about that empty room in my house, but haven't gotten anywhere on this yet.
- Get It All on Ravelry: Well, see above excuse.
- Get Tattoo: Haven't done this yet, but I have the design, just need the time.
- Grow My Garden: Seed starting has begun! Posts about this topic are coming this week.
- Preserve More: This is kind of a timing issue, however I have realized I am out of strawberry jam and have several quarts of strawberries in the freezer.
- Take Space: My Maine retreat is already booked - in fact, I am one of the co-facilitators! If you are looking for a place in August to come play, relax and just be "In The Company of Women", check out our Ferry Beach conference.
How are your personal goals for the year?